– is an analytics tool with which you can measure the effectiveness of your advertising. You can use the Facebook pixel to study people's actions and reach the right audience. You need a 16-digit code of the pixel from your Facebook ad room to insert it.
You can learn more about creating a pixel here
. Pixel parameters
– shows an example of a pixel. Pixel VK
– will help to gather your audience in Vkontakte for further targeted promotion in this social network. The pixel is generated in the advertising office Vkontakte and has the following form: VK-RTRG-xxxxx-xxxxx. You can learn more about pixel creation here
.Google Ads Pixel
– helps to gather your audience for further targeted promotion with this service. The pixel is generated in your Google Ads account and has the following look: AW-xxxxxxxxx. You can learn more about creating a pixel here
. Google Tag Manager
– is a free tool that provides a single interface to manage pixels (Facebook, Vkontakte, Google Ads, etc.) and audience analysis (Google Analytics) of your concert page. The code is generated in your Google Tag Manager account and has the following look: GTM-xxxxxx. You can learn more about working with this service here.
ATTENTION: When using Google Tag Manager to work with your pixels or analytics, it is not recommended that you fill in separate fields for the services you use on the Retargeting tab to avoid duplicate data.!
Connecting pixels and third party analytics tools is only available for paid accounts. BandLink Pricing
You can read about free internal analytics from our service here